EGYPTIAN COMPANY CONTRACTING & TRADING
Home » Projects » Steel Structure Work » EPC the Extension of slaughter house Sokhna livestock, Al-ain El-Sokhna Port
EPC the Extension of slaughter house Sokhna livestock, Al-ain El-Sokhna Port
- Excavation, Soil replacement, backfilling & R.C foundation.
- Steel structure, total 9 ton of hot-dip galvanized steel sections and covered by sandwich panels having a stainless steel face.
- Internal utilities such as lighting & water proof power sockets 220,380V), water lines, sewage network, compressed air lines and
ventilation system changes the air inside the building 20 times hourly.
- Hanged galvanized steel rail tracks for circulating the carcass.
- PC slab on grade around the extension with area of 240 m2, surface drainage system made of stainless steel channels.
- Underground RC sewage tank 75 m3, with inside and the outside waterproofing & the water test of the tank.
Completion date: Jan 2010
Completion value: 1,500,000 EGP
Consultant: Sokhna livestock Company, Eng Department.