EGYPTIAN COMPANY CONTRACTING & TRADING
(Area A) Sokhna Port – Extension container terminal at Basin 1
Owner: DP World Ports Authority
Main consultant & Management: Amiral Technical Management & Services (ATMS)
Main Designer: Material Handling Consultants (MHC)
Consultant Sub Consultant: Engineering Consultant Group (ECG)
Contractor Sub Consultant: Electrometer Design Center for Elec. Work (EDC)
Compellation date: January 2012
Project Period: 6 months
Compellation Value: 48000000 EGP
- Demolashing of 3000 m³ concrete & about 4000 m underground infrastructure.
- Excavation & transport to dump area of 125000 m³.
- Soil replacement of well compacted graded Base course of 100000 m³ in layers.
- Concrete paver blocks 500 kg/cm² special manufacturing of 90000 m².
- Fire Fighting line HDPE 315 mm 20 bar 650 Lm complete with hydrants,values & manholes.
- Duct banks made of multi PVC pipes inside concrete in casement total 1800 LM.
- RC Slot Drain on 315 mm PVC pipe inside concrete in casement.
- Drainage system PVC 400 & 500 m & concrete pipes 800 mm.
- Sanitation Building with industrial euup.
- Substation Building with New Elec. Panels to accommodate IKVA transformer.
- Leaking Pit to accommodate dangerous containers 20, 40 & US Feet.
Electro Mechanical Work:
- Four high must 45 m complete work.
- Eight Steel Structure reefer racks 100 ton with three phase Sockets, Panels 7 Lighting.
- Four containerized substation complete with IKVA transformers, switchgear, Elec. Panels & ring main units.
- Complete working Scada system to control the power supply.