EGYPTIAN COMPANY CONTRACTING & TRADING
Home » Projects » Infra Structures » The Infrastructure Project. Sugar refinery, Al-ain El-Sokhna Port
The Infrastructure Project. Sugar refinery, Al-ain El-Sokhna Port
- All internal roads with area 40,000 m2 made off interlock stress 500 kg/cm2, including excavation, soil replacement, base coarse layers.
- Smooth surface walkways made off RC slabs 3,000 m2 including joints.
- Supplementary works as concrete duck banks & 400 guard posts.
- External lighting network including install 60 lighting poles 10m high, 1800 ML of cables, electric panels & connecting to substations.
- Sewage UPVC Pipe, 400 ML, Diameters varied from 110 to 315 mm.
- RC open channel drain 250 ML, width 80 cm & varied depth 80 – 130 cm.
- Ground tank 50 M3 made of RC, including the Electromechanical works such as movable submerged pumps & its control panels.
Completion date: Feb 2009
Completion value: 21,350,000 EGP
Consultant: TATE & LYLE consultation office